The ruler of the dark angels – Lucifer – came to Earth and deceived then stole the Scroll of Authority from man. He then returned to his invisible kingdom in the atmosphere of Earth (Ephesians 2:2) (2) to ruthlessly kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10) man with the very authority that was taken from him.
And some things that should not have been forgotten, have been forgotten… history has become legend and legend has become a myth… and the Scroll of Authority passed out of all knowledge (3)… until… the Revelation!
Before time began there was God (Titus 1:2). This statement adds perplexity to our time based thinking. If there is no time then there is no measure of when things first existed. Without time as soon as something exists then it has always existed! God created time; therefore, He came before time and has always existed. What came before God? Again, with no time to quantify when things appear; then when they do exist they have always existed. In the beginning God… in the beginning nothing else… just God (Genesis 1:1). (8)
God then created beings called Angels (1) to serve Him, and they had various angelic rulers to govern themselves (Job 38:4-7. Revelation 1:20 stars = angels). One of the high or archangels was Lucifer whose name means bright morning star. He was the most beautiful and brilliant of all the angels entrusted with leading worship before God and care of the physical world including planet Earth. However, as has often been seen repeated throughout the ages – absolute power corrupts absolutely (4). Lucifer led a rebellion to make himself equal to God with a third of the angelic population siding with him (Ezekiel 28:12-19. Isaiah 14:12-15). However, Lucifer and his fallen unholy angel army were defeated and expelled for the first time from heaven and sent to earth at the speed of light! (Revelation 12:3,4. Luke 10:18).
Lucifer stripped of authority, but not power still wanted to have the worship that God alone deserves (6). The planet Earth that was not created in chaos (Isaiah 45:18) was found to be in chaos (Genesis 1:2) from Lucifer’s tampering so God in His usual pattern brought about its destruction (2 Peter 3:5,6) so that it could be born again.
God then re-created the Earth in six Heaven days (Note Hebrew word used in Genesis 1:1 that means making something from nothing is different from the word used in the remainder of the chapter which means making something from something already in existence). Recall that as one day passes in Heaven a thousand years pass on Earth (2 Peter 3:8). It can be shown by Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity time dilation formula that if a spacecraft traveling near the speed of light (c) (99.9999999996252% of c) leaves our planet heading into space for 12 spacecraft hours and then returns, a thousand years will have passed on Earth during what appeared to be 24 hours to the astronaut. Consequently, I believe the Earth was re-created in six thousand Earth years with the initial creation taking billions of years.
Realize, before God re-created the World and made mankind; He anticipated all things that could go wrong and computed the cost. He realized if mankind betrayed Him by ignorantly, yet willingly choosing to be enslaved by the enemy, that our redemption would cost His sacrifice by a cruel death on a cross. Knowing this, He created us anyway! (Luke 14:28-32. Revelations 13:8)
During this re-creation of planet Earth, mankind was made as a class of being a little lower than God but above the angels (Psalms 8:5. the Hebrew word for God – elohiym – is used four times and translated as “angel” only once). The man was created with a free will allowing freedom to chose who he will serve – something God never overrides!
God creates a man named Adam in His image from the soil of the Earth. (Genesis 2:7) God then plants a Garden called Eden (i.e., pleasure) and then like a farmer (Isaiah 5:1-7. James 5:7) caused many varieties of trees to grow from the soil. (Genesis 2: ) Realize, God did not create a garden with a “Let there be” command as He did when creating all other vegetation on the Third Day (Genesis 1:11-13). Again, God like a farmer caused the trees to grow from the soil. God then places the Man into the Garden to tend to its trees (Genesis 2:15). A woman is then created from the man’s flesh and bone (note that blood is not mentioned) to be his indispensable companion. (Genesis 2:21-23).
He was then given all authority over everything that was on planet Earth including Lucifer (Genesis 1:28. Psalms 115:16). He was also given access to God, and the Garden of God called Eden, which was from God’s spiritual planet called Heaven. The Garden of Eden was to be a template or pattern mankind was to reproduce throughout the Earth (Genesis 2:8). This was the giving of the Scroll of Authority, the title deed or covenant (i.e. strong contract) to rule the Earth as its god (John 10:34. Psalms 82:6, little “g” – not as a creator but as its created ruler – man is not a God in the sense of being the creator and never will be… ever). It was a covenant of life that was to be sealed eternally by their eating from the Tree of Life (Genesis 2:9. Genesis 2:16,17). However, Lucifer still seeking a race to worship him deceives Eve into rebelling against God (1 Timothy 2:13,14).
God had told Adam that he would die if he ate the fruit from the tree, but the serpent said it was because God did not want human beings to become like Him with the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:17; 3:1-6). He implied that God was withholding good things from them and sadly, Eve was deceived into believing the lie (5). Adam then willingly and undeceived, standing next to her while Lucifer deceives her (2 Corinthians 11:3) in the form of a snake, follows Eve into the rebellion (Ecclesiastes 7:29). When Adam partakes of the forbidden fruit (likely a pomegranate, Exodus 28:33-35) the covenant with God is broken (Hosea 6:7) and they are separated from God (i.e., they both die spiritually). Furthermore, they will pass the curse of a fallen nature that desires sin to their offspring via the male DNA (1) (Psalms 51:5) (7).
Note that it was not until Adam, not Eve, sinned that mankind fell. The man was the one put in authority with Eve as his helpmate (Genesis 2:18). Consequently, children from the union of man and woman will be born vulnerable to sinful desires, and when they knowingly and willingly commit sin, they will die spiritually as well. However, those that are mentally challenged and those that never live to reach an age to know right from wrong go to Heaven when they die (1) because they never die spiritually (Deuteronomy 1:39. Matthew 18:1-4. Psalms 116:6).
My wife and I have had two miscarriages and connecting that with the time dilation concept (see above); if we go to Heaven 70 years after losing our babies on Earth it will seem to them like we have been separated for only one hour and 41 minutes!
Why did Adam follow Eve? Well, many strong men have fallen for Satan’s strategy of utilizing the influence a woman can have over a man to seduce him into sinful choices (Proverbs 7:24-26). This is not a statement against women – I love the woman that is my wife and would have her no other way than female! However, we can all be sincerely wrong and sincerely deceived into sin with men being very vulnerable to women and women being vulnerable to deception (e.g., many abused females have exclaimed – he seemed like such a nice guy…). Consequently, Adam was confronted with the same choice husbands are tempted with today, which is either choose the “Lady” or the “Legacy.” Adam chose to follow his “lady” Eve into sin thus destroying his “legacy”. Today husbands are tempted to commit adultery (1) which is the test of lady vs. legacy! That is, choosing the other lady can affect your children, their children, and their children’s children! (1)
The result is that man surrenders his authority under God to Lucifer and Lucifer becomes the god of the world system (1) that he subsequently develops on planet Earth (Luke 4:5-7. 2 Corinthians 4:4. 1 John 5:19). Mankind has become Lucifer’s slaves (Romans 6:16) and is separated from God (i.e., spiritually dead to God, 1 Corinthians 15:22). Adam and Eve are expelled from the Garden of Eden where they once walked with God (Genesis 3:8.Genesis 3:22-24). The sweet fellowship they shared with God is now lost… at least for now. Lucifer now has the authority or right to use the power he retained having been an archangel of God and also regains access to Heaven for himself and his fallen unholy angels from man (Job 1:6,7). Lucifer’s name is later changed by God to Satan which means the accuser or adversary of man (Revelation 12:9,10; 20:2).
In effect, a covenant has been made between Satan and man that is later sealed with the blood sacrifice of Abel by his brother Cain (1) (Genesis 4:8. Hebrews 12:24). It is a covenant of death (Isaiah 28:15). Man is cut off from God, and now all his offspring born of man will be Satan’s (Romans 5:12). A man willingly entered this death covenant, and only a man can do away with it. However, the PROBLEM is that it would have to be a man NOT born of the DNA of a human male and there is no one that meets that criteria (Job 9:33).
Consequently, man is without God and without hope (Ephesians 2:12) since a man has willingly submitted to Satan and he has now set himself up as a god with the race of man to serve him. The line of authority from God to man has been broken! Furthermore, man will now die physically and cannot go to Heaven because Satan is his spiritual father (John 8:44;14:6).
Nevertheless, God will make provision for those that will walk in covenant relationship with Him, offering animal blood for their sins (i.e., the judgment for sin is death (Genesis 2:17. Romans 6:23)). Therefore, God allowed an animal to take the place of a human – at least temporarily (Genesis 3:21;4:4), Those atoned by animal blood in the Old Covenant would then be incarcerated in Abraham’s Bosom or Paradise when they die instead of going to the place God intended for Satan and his angels which is Hell (Matthew 25:41. Psalms 63:9). Paradise (think white-collar prison) was created by lowering the Garden of Eden into the heart of the Earth adjacent to but separated from Hell by an abyss (Ezekiel 31:18. Luke 16:22-26). Recall Eden is the Garden of God from the planet Heaven and has properties beyond the natural. However, those that chose not to walk in covenant relationship with God went to Hell (1) when they died in the past and still do today (Luke 16:19-25).
Nevertheless, God has a SOLUTION… the DNA of a woman shall break Satan’s lordship over planet Earth and make a way to free the human slaves that are being held in Paradise (Genesis 3:15, Isaiah 7:14). The Lord of the Scroll is coming… (Revelation 5:1-9)
To be continued (1)… (2 Peter 3:16)
His-Story (History) series:
- Part I: The Lord of the Scroll – Fellowship Lost!
- Part II: The Lord of the Scroll – The Two Kingdoms
- Part III: The Lord of the Scroll – The Revelation of the King!
- Part IV: The Lord of the Scroll – The Death of the King
- Part V: The Lord of the Scroll – The Re-Birth of the King!
- Part VI: The Lord of the Scroll – Selah
- Part VII: The Lord of the Scroll – Revelation of the King’s Bride!
- Part VIII: The Lord of the Scroll – Revelation of the King of Kings!
- Part IX: The Lord of the Scroll – The Lord of Hosts
- Part X: The Lord of the Scroll – The Scroll of Authority Revealed!
- Part XI: The Lord of the Scroll – When will the King of Kings Return?
- Part XII The Lord of the Scroll – God has made everything fit beautifully in its appropriate time
(1) Left-click on the underlined phrase to open another article in a different tab with more explanation.
(2) Note that the only time in the account of the six days of re-creation that God did NOT say it was good is when He re-made the atmosphere of the planet (Genesis 1:6,7). I believe this is when Lucifer moved back to Earth and took up residence in the atmosphere. (Ephesians 6:12;2:2)
(3) Adapted from the Lord of the Rings.
(4) John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902)
(5) Ellel Ministries, Seeds of the Kingdom, 02/24/16, Angela Weir (1).
(6) Consequently, Satan experimented with the life forms that were on Earth mutating (i.e., evolving) them in an attempt to produce a race in his image that would worship him as a god. Realize, the law of things only producing after their own kind was not yet in effect in this pre-Adamic Earth – that would come later in the re-creation (1) to prevent future tampering (Genesis 1:11,24). The fossilized remains of these creatures have been discovered and are inaccurately said to be proof of the evolution of man; however, science admits that there is a missing link. The missing link is that they are finding Lucifer’s attempts at making a man-like creature from apes – a process that was never completed having been stopped by God. It was from these hybrid angel and animal life forms that demons came into existence. The angels that participated in having sex with human females to produce offspring were placed in Tartarus a chamber in Hades. (2 Peter 2:4. Jude 1:6)
(7) This sinful nature has passed via the male’s chromosomes (1) (in the sperm or male seed) to every human since then – except for Jesus who had no human father. Jesus was born of the seed of a woman and therefore was not born in our fallen state. The virgin birth was not only a sign but also a necessity. Jesus, the last Adam, came into the world like the first Adam – free from sin’s grip but not free from sin’s temptation. This was only possible because Mary’s seed (ovum or egg) was caused to grow by the Holy Spirit and not a human male’s sperm. So what was the sperm or seed of the Holy Spirit? Answer: the Word of God was the seed that caused Jesus to born in Mary. No wonder Jesus is called the Word of God! Remember, Mary said to be it done unto me according to your word!
So Mary said, "Yes, I am a servant of the Lord; let this happen to me according to your word." Then the angel departed from her. (Luke 1:38 NET)
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman, because she was fully deceived, fell into transgression. (1 Timothy 2:14 NET)
And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." (Genesis 3:15 NKJ)
You have been born anew, not from perishable but from imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God. (1 Peter 1:23 NET)
So also it is written, "The first man, Adam, became a living person"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45 NET)